Wednesday 2 May 2012

Swimming pool session

 Here are some of the photographs taken by me at the pool session. As you can see from the photograph I was unable to get low enough down to have a photograph without a the bottom of the pool which I think makes the photograph look a bit 'normal'. The photograph at the bottom in blurred because of this.


I enjoyed the experience but to get a really good photograph I have decided to follow the half in half out concept from the photographs I have looked at. 



 I think the lighting in the middle photograph is the best because it's very clear. I like the movement in the third photograph photograph but I think it would have been better if it was more in focus.


Overall I think that as a first underwater photography session was a good lesson in how to get a good shot and what things need to be taken into account.

No comments:

Post a Comment