Thursday 22 March 2012

Coletivo TMP


I like this work because it’s different again from other graffiti I like that only three colours have been used and I believe this creates a bolder picture. I like the style because it is like aboriginal art and that is something that I have been interested in since I was a child. I like the use of the black lines for the features, they create contours but they don’t show everything so there is some mystery in the emotion being portrayed and it can be interpreted by the viewer. The techniques that have been used are bold strokes again mixed with bold colours and the contrast of the white against the red and black. The works have been made using spray paints. The artist was looking at nature and women, I believe that the message being portrayed is the importance of nature and beauty.  

No comments:

Post a Comment