Thursday 22 March 2012

1st Draft of A2 Character Composition

This is the first draft of my A2 composition its very detached at the moment and al lot of aspects are missing. In relation to this being A2 i think that the layout needs a lot of work with how big the different items are. the importance of items also needs to be looked at.


I think that the use of colour is important and needs to be even placed around the page. I have scanned all of this work in apart from the storyboard and coloured mark making so there needs to be more digital work to show I can use both and marry both of the techniques onto a page successfully.


I like the way I have used the mark making as inspiration and will use this in future work to create aesthetic looks for my future pieces. I have used different mediums to create these such as digital, oils, water colours and  pens. I like the way I have used a large range of mediums but I think I could of gone even further with it but going more natural, and linking it with the character. I could have used dirt, leaves or other natural materials. 

No comments:

Post a Comment