Wednesday 21 March 2012

Character development sheet







This is the final character development sheet I have produced. I have tried to create a professional piece of work displaying the journey through the beginning research, development and the final outcome.


I have used a combination if traditional and computer based work, which I think works really well to show a wide variety of technique and attitude in the work.
I usually struggle with figure drawing, but I think that the soft lines I have used has a calm and caring feel. The use of soft delicate lines was taken from research that I carried out of on Gustav Klimt. I really liked his early work and decided that it would be a great way to portray the 'delicate' side of a young carer.


I think the way I have presented the sheet shows an apparent divided between the sections and to improve this I could make the sheet look more organic by dividing the different sections and arranging them more freely throught the page.


I am very happy with how my character development sheet has turned out and believe I have learnt a lot from completing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment