Wednesday 2 May 2012

Rotoscoping


These are some of the experimentations I have done before with rotoscoping a picture. I have mainly experimented with two types of rotoscoping, the drawn effect that you can see below, which can add emotion and a raw edge to photographs. It also allows you to create things that aren't actually there so this is a great way of mixing animation with photography.


The photograph beside is more finished than the other one in my opinion. An has a crisper more realistic look to it. However this does take a lot of time to create. 


I am going to look at both techniques with a few others that have not been illustrated and see what they look like. I am going to develop the best rotoscoping technique for the underwater photography as not to lose any of the main aspects of being underwater.

No comments:

Post a Comment