Tuesday 8 November 2011

Rotoscoping Research



I have attempted rotoscoping before, however it was a very detailed way in the style of A Scanner Darkly, this took me a very long time and was again a quest for perfection. This year I have looked at changing my ideology’s to create something that has more emotion and movement. I have learnt that although something may be ‘finished’ and look what I perceive as good, it loses it’s character and potentially the message that I want to portray with that piece. I first created this animation of Jason and decided to play a little bit with the actual animation by creating another character that wasn’t really there. I decided to do this because of a video we were shown called ‘A Family Portrait’. I really liked the use of creating something that wasn’t there that explain mood more in-depth.

No comments:

Post a Comment