Friday 25 November 2011

Colour Moodboard


I have looked into what colours would be appropriate for my character. I have tried to associate the colours with the mood I am trying to portray during my animation. I first looked at a colour wheel to see what stereotype colours are linked with each emotion. I decided to make a mood-board to help create the mood for my final character.


This is the mood-board I have made for the colour scheme of my character. I have decided to use these colours because the darker tones are perceived to warm earthy tones that I thought would link well with the angel idea being in touch with earth. They are also meant to invoke the thought of being cosy. The other colors are linked with tranquillity and serenity. I also wanted to add some happiness and friendly colours so I used the brighter golden colours. I want the audience to get a strong sense of what the character is about. I believe I have done this with the colors I have chosen. 


No comments:

Post a Comment