Tuesday 8 November 2011

Mark Making


Today we did a mark making this was the first picture I did whilst listening to so upbeat music. We were instructed to sketch the music, which I struggled with, because I continued to draw a recognisable object. We were then asked to just make marks, below is what I came up with. I have fully explored my marks, however there are more marks that could have been made. I don't really like using the charcoal as it's very dirty. But I do like the line you can achieve with it.  Then we were asked to link the marks with emotion and concentrate on two opposites. I used a dark line to emote strength and short wispy lines the create nervousness, when I don't think about what I am doing I am able to create a picture that is linked with emotion.



No comments:

Post a Comment