Friday 6 July 2012

Wing Cycle

This is the wing cycle that I did for my character I wanted to do something different that linked directly with my characters persona. I created this using sketches, then i scanned them into the computer and used Premier Pro to create the video.

I have had a lot of trouble with knowing and identifying what keyframes I would need. It took me a long time to figure it out because i wanted a smooth movement that showed the graceful nature of angels. I looked at different bird winged motion and found out what keyframes I would need.

I think that I have done a good job at creating a considered animation with detail in the timing and movement. I could improve this by adding more frames in between each of the keyframes and using colours to give a more pleasing feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment