Tuesday 17 July 2012

Lip Sync



This is the Lipsync that i created from a short clip from young carer interview. I first used the sound file to determine where to place the mouth movements. I think that the range of movements that I have used cover the shapes of the mouth through speech to a detailed standard. I used several different pieces of reference material to create a set of mouth positions that would compliment my character and the style of speech.

I think that the movement that has been made inbetween the main keyframes could be smoother so to improve it I would add in halfway frames to show the transition through speech more smoothly. I think that I have draw mouth shapes that match the speech action very well and they show the tounge and teeth realistically.

I created the faces attached to the mouth shapes in Photoshop and have used this method so I could have something that looked like it should be there and that the mouth matched the face. 

No comments:

Post a Comment