Friday 6 July 2012

Final Walk Cycle

I have looked at many different ways of walking and tried to create something that reflects the personality of my character. I have struggled greatly with drawing a profile of my character that shows the walk cycle and movement.

I have used basic shapes so it doen't detract from the movement and the viewer can see the personality of the character. I have made sure that the feet bend to show the arc in the foot so the walk doesn't look ridged and make it look stiff.

I think that I have created a walk that looks natural but I think i could of again added more frames to smooth out the movement. I could have also added some more bounce to show the extention of the legs and give a more believeable weight and force to the character.





No comments:

Post a Comment