Tuesday 10 July 2012

Walk Cycle

I have looked at basic walk cycles to create one of my own for my angel character. Although I have also create a wing cycle I know the character is not always going to fly. The first walk cycle I made was not what I wanted and did not represent my character. I believe that I got the movement keyframes right but I tried to add too much detail and lost out on the belivablity of the movement. It's also too rushed. 


I then had a look at experimenting with different angles and shapes to create a more basic form that shows the movement to it's best advantage so it looks natural. I have experimented with walking straight on to the camera below. I think that it shows good movement and is a vast improvement on the walk cycle above even though its a different angle. It show the side to side movement that occurs due to the change in height of he hips as each foot is placed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment