Friday 28 October 2011

Primary Character Concepts after Carer Meeting


Straight after meeting with the young carers I did some quick sketches, using my graphics tablet because I like the fluidity of the brush strokes. With this first concept I was looking at a simple drawing taken from one of the carers did, it was simple. I then started to look at different things online from the mind map below, that people would stereotypically link with carers. I think this was a good way to start so all avenues would be open to me. The first concept was taken from one of the carers drawings, and I thought of creating a human paper-chain to represent family and sticking together.


I then started looking at something that I feel would be able emote more emotion and strength I then made the character more detailed below, to picture what the carer actually looked like I like the roughness and the colours that have been used however it doesn't have an identity yet and I will work on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment