Monday 31 October 2011

Mark Making Storyboard

For this session we were asked to create a storyboard using the teach we had from Bec about mark making to create a certain feeling and emotion. This storyboard is for my personality and how it will progress when I get to know someone more, I open up and am more free and easy.  I chose the purple color as a timid color to portray the quietness of my personality because its a a light peaceful color, as the storyboard goes on the purple gets darker to portray the strength in my personality. 


I enjoyed the mark making exercise and have experimented with this further by creating marks that represent emotion using more colors I am also going to look at how mark making in patterns can also convey a message and emotion.



No comments:

Post a Comment