Sunday 26 August 2012

Final 2d Animation

I used the green colours at the beginning of the animation while the young carer was talking about the difficult times when being a carer because its not a friendly colour or one that envokes the thought of happiness. I also added the mist to show it was unclear subject with many different opinions and feelings. I thinks that I have really thought about what I water the audience to feel.

The tree on its own is meant to show how isolated and alone a young carer can feel when they have no support and noone to help.
I didn't want to detract from the story that the young carer was talking about so I decided not to overbear the animation and chose to animate subtlety. I wanted to enhance the story not detract from it. I think that I have managed to accomplish this well.

I used the falling leaves and the grass blowing in the wind as subtle movements to show that everything isn't always harsh and hard things can be pushed through. I also wanted to create an obvious contrast between the dialogue talking about being a carer and the help that he gets. I think that I have created a different feeling. The blue colours are to create mystery but I think that blue doesn't necessary create the warm feeling that I was trying to portray and if I dis it again I would probably create a more warm colour like orange or pinks and reds.

The end of the animation show that young carers aren't alone and they do have was of getting support. I think that this message is very clear and I overall accomplished the message I wanted people to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment