Tuesday 7 August 2012

3D Water Simulation


After completing my character and the modelling texturing and animation of the street scene I wanted to look at more animation movement. I decided to create a basic water animation to show animation flow and other aspects that I have learnt.

I think that this animation shows the movement of water well but perhaps not the way that gravity acts on it very well. The water seems to be quite floaty and it does bounce out of the basin too far. The direction of flow though I think I have accomplished. To improve this I could add some colouring and texturing. Also the lighting would add to the overall asthetics of the animation.

I think I have expanded my knowlege of the program and show that in this example. There is a lot too learn and

No comments:

Post a Comment